Era 3 Architects Sdn Bhd established in 2002, represent a new era for 3 Architects who have a wealth of combined experience in both government and private sectors.
Our firm is professionally committed to maintain a rational and human approach towards design and planning. We believe that each project should be treated on its own merits. Design and planning solutions should satisfy site conditions. Our firm is aware of the need to fulfill the aspirations of the client together with the need to enhance the built environment. We ensure each completed project will attain a good measure of performance, character and ambience.
Our highly computerised offices are adequately equipped in manpower and resources to be able to deal with projects of various nature and complexity.
Era 3 Archietcs Sdn Bhd can provide full professional and dedicated service to clients throughout Malaysia and Asian region with 3 strategically located regional offices. Continuing from our previous company, Arkitek Rekabina Sdn Bhd, our highly experienced firm provides full professional services in all aspects of architecture, planning and interior design. Our experience includes residential, commercial, office complexes, mixed development, educational, institutional, religious, industrial, recreational, medical and government projects. We also have previous experience in project management and design&build implementation.

3 comments:
If Im not mistaken, Balai polis Taiping is designed by Era 3 Architect?
I just got general comment,
The tiles and the wall colour does not suit at all.
I'm sorry if I got the wrong designer.
regards,
Firadaus
and also I do think the style is not referring to any Taiping's architecture language.
I believe this is colonial style which refer to Colonial Portuguese architecture? No? I think it is as it has hemisphere crown and bare (without brick ornament) arches?
What I mean by Colonial Portuguese is like the one they've in Malacca. (correct me if I'm wrong)
Anyway,
I believe the adjacent historical buildings which are the King Edward VII school and also Taiping Museum apply Edwardian/Victorian style and could be the best precedent for new Taiping's Police Station. More British. Or perhaps the mid 19 century style which are dominantly applied in shop houses in the city.
As general, my comment is, the current design language is not comprehensive in term of historical reference and urban context.
Apologize if my facts are wrong as I spoke on behalf as an architect and also Taiping lover who wish Taiping could be listed under UNESCO heritage city.
Post a Comment